SHIPPING CHARGES — Free to USA — For International please email us
We include the cost of shipping to anywhere in United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and to military APO addresses. We no longer can offer a flat rate for international orders due to widely varying rules and regulations. Please email us if you’d like to order, and we’ll let you know how much it will cost to ship to your location. We’ll invoice you directly if you decide to place an order.
* “International” means countries outside the national borders of the United States. International also means such territories as Guam, American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands, and other territories associated with the US.
* “United States” means the 50 states in the nation, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico. Territories and protectorates are International orders.
All orders are shipped best method. For continental US orders we try to use UPS Ground.
International Orders — Please Email
Due to the many variables associated with pricing, time, Customs, local fees or taxes, and logistics involved in shipping overseas, please email us directly for international orders. We will let you know the following:
- How long it will take to make your flags,
- What are the additional international shipping charges for your order, and
- How long the US Postal Service (USPS) expects for delivery to your country (often 6 – 10 days).
After we ship, your package will have a Web-accessible USPS tracking code. When the system lets us know that your package has arrived in your country and cleared local Customs, we have completed our end of the transaction.
We cannot be responsible for unexpected fees or delays added by foreign mail-delivery systems outside the United States.
We accept both Master Card and Visa on our website.
Money Orders and Checks
We do not accept money orders or personal, business, or cashier checks.
No Credit Card Numbers by Phone
We don’t take credit card information over the phone.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns for any reason other than flags containing a material flaw or due to damage during shipment. In the event of a damaged flag or flags, we will arrange to replace the flag(s) on a per-incident basis.
Check out our Ordering page for more details